Monday, July 13, 2009

OK, clearly we are different, but now we must consider how we are similar. Wait, are we similar? Where am I? Oh, I get it. Nah man, we're cool...

To all consumers of latex and other edible clothing, I present to you, the straight shit.

Firstly, The Awful Lot will be playing a series of benefits for the B. Hamilton Youth Drop-in Center and Lazer Tag Arena (B.H.Y.D.C.L.T.A):

Friday July 17th at The Totally Intense Fractal Mind Gaze Hut at 671 24th street in Oakland.

Wednesday July 22nd at the Stork Club with Grand Lake and Dirt Dress. I use to play drums in Grand Lake before splitting to rewrite the bible. If none of you remember my tenure in independent rock and roll, it involved screaming, sweating and an infinite loop of bloodletting. Let's make this shit a big screaming reunion. Come, take your shirt off and spin that shit around, just like Johnny "Ice Man" Pistorinooooooooo:


Saturday July 25th at the Continental Club with SayThing. The Continental Club has a wide array of ghosts and memories that exist in its walls from a time when beer was cheap and black dudes played guitars. I heard John Lee Hooker use to play there, but maybe it was Johnny Lee Pistorinooooooooooooo:


Go check out SayThing: www.myspace.com/saything. They are helladopesick and smell like the good people you know. Not those bad smelling assholes that always ask you for directions and never let you know where they are going. WHERE DO THEY GO? WHERE ARE THEY GOING?

Caleb from Grand Lake and a room in my house came by and played bass on two B. Hamilton songs. He was absolutely green and terrible until I gave him a little direction. Here is the proper notation of "Now or Eventually":


He was a little unsure about what a giant dick meant until I pulled out the musical theory books. After 3 hours of intense study it just wasn't coming together. At this point I realized that Caleb wasn't getting it because he is an auditory learner. He was still a little skeptical, so I pulled up Dvorak's "Cello Concerto in B minor" and conducted precisely through all the giant dick sections. After that it was easy as pie, a giant dick shaped pie.

Go to Grand Lake's blog to see B. Hamilton absolutely killing the Wurlizter part on "Now or Eventually." Fucking slayed it: http://grand-lake.blogspot.com/

Nothing else really happened. Oh, I found out that Ali is a ketchup eating honky like myself. Quite a photogenic ketchup eating honky, I must say...


Take this shit to the graaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
B. Hamilton, PhD.

No comments: